- San Jose, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 27 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (ADBE)
- Founded in 1982
- Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD)
- Computer Hardware Development
What people are saying about Adobe
Hi Fishies, I am a Senior QE at Adobe India with work experience of ~7 years. Experienced in Automation testing with Java and Selenium. Please suggest a career path for me. I want to switch but can't seem to find a good combination of brand name and compensation. What should I do..should I continue with Testing or try to switch to other roles?
Got a burning question about Adobe? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Adobe employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CAAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewGeneral questions about common front end knowledge. We discussed prior experience and spoke about solving common issues when working with web components. Questions weren’t very difficult to answer with about 5 years of experiences.Interview
Explain how react redux works. Are you familiar with working with web components.Answer Question
See All 2,030 interviews
Adobe Awards & Accolades
- 100 Best Companies to Work For, Fortune Magazine, 2014
- World’s Most Admired Computer Software companies, Fortune, 2014
- Top 25 Companies for Compensation & Benefits, Glassdoor, 2014
- Glassdoor’s Top 25 Companies for Culture & Values, Glassdoor, 2014
- LinkedIn’s Top 50 Most In-Demand Employers in North America, LinkedIn, 2014
Popular Careers with Adobe Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Adobe Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Adobe
Employees rate Adobe 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 7,833 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 87% of employees would recommend working at Adobe to a friend. This is based on 7,833 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
60% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Adobe as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Adobe.
84% of employees think that Adobe has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.