I worked at Amway full-time
- High on systems & processes like any US MNC
- High ethical business practice
- Strong top management
- Well paid & on time
- Good work culture
- Reputation issue makes sales difficult
- Slow to respond to competition.
- To some extent perception based evaluation.
Advice to Management
Derisk fm depending so much on distributors.
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amway.
I met them at a career fair and they offered me an interview for the same day. They asked some pretty tough questions and did not sound like they wanted to be there.