- Mohali, India
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2014
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Information Technology Support Services
The latest conversations about Tech India
2 hours ago
Hi guys, Help me choose any one of below Epam systems - 21fixed + 1jb Cognizant - 19.5 fixed Yoe- 4 into Java springboot microservices Looking for better wlb and job security. Just want to survive for 1-2 yrs S&P Global Publicis Sapient Amazon Microsoft Atos IT Solutions and Services A/S EPAM Systems Nagarro HCL Technologies Razorpay Infosys DXC Technology Hexaware Technologies Sopra Steria Hitachi Vantara
Got a burning question about Applify? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Applify employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Anonymous Employee in Mohali, PunjabNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Applify (Mohali, Punjab) in May 2017
InterviewI applied responding to the job opening 2 weeks back. My interview was scheduled and I gave last week. I had spoken on the phone with their HR and did my due diligence about the main people in the company. Through some references, I had heard decent things about the people there and I was told they're really flexible about things like leaves when you really need them.
The HR person told me in advance about the building under construction as they are taking the floor above as well, which is why I wasn't affected by the last Interview review on glassdoor. I guess i was mentally prepared and wanted to see it.
- Interview started with answering about 5-10 questions about your career / opportunities which i thought were put in a way to understadn your midset.
- I was taken to a room for an interview then and the interviewer showed up.
- The interviewer asked about my current job roles and asked me what I'm expecting from a new job
- I was asked some logical questions about paid campaigning considering they wanted someone to handle all social media paid campaigns and the team to manage the company's image.
- The interviewer asked me about my current work process and pointed out a mistake i was making was to achieve my targets. I thought it was helpful for me.
- Interviewer finished by asking some questioins that was categorised as "real life scenarios" and I answerd them.
I'm still waiting on a call back as they mentioned they are interviewing a number of candiadtes.Interview
Have you ever set difficult goals for yourself? If yes, how did you achieve it?Answer Question
See All 3 interviews
Learn. Enjoy. Create the future you want!
Applify Awards & Accolades
Popular Careers with Applify Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Applify Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Applify
Employees rate Applify 4.4 out of 5 stars based on 66 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 84% of employees would recommend working at Applify to a friend. This is based on 66 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
67% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Applify as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Applify.
83% of employees think that Applify has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.