Mission: We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation and transform their operations.
We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems ...
I have been working at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence full-time (More than 5 years)
- There are still incredibly interesting projects to get engaged on, where we're trusted to solve real client issues.
- Knowledgeable and quality senior management within the consulting and delivery organisation
- you make your own career (positive or negative) if you want to seek our promotion and responsibility it is there for you to take, but it won't be offered.
- Confused about what it wants to become, it's strength in delivery of digital transformation and consulting is eroded by a focus on Products which aren't industry leading.
- Going through a period of change to realign business units to the strategy, this will take time to bed in.
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence (Reading, England (UK)) in November 2017.
No CV or Cover letter, fill in application page and straight to a series of online tests: inductive numerical and verbal reasoning. Pass these and move onto a video interview. Pass this and there is an hour and a half face to face interview. This is the final stage. I rejected the role after it was revealed to me that the role was completely different to that described in the interview. It is actually BAEs military R&D position nothing to do with cyber security as the advert and web page implied
Want to know what we're up to and hear some interesting industry insights?
Check out our blog...
What are we defending? Click this link to found out why are employees come to work every day....http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIxwo