I have been working at BNOTIONS full-time
- Great organization focused on products.
- The team here is comprised of talented people who care about building great experiences.
- The culture here is exceptional, it's fast paced and transparent.
- The clients bring a wide variety of problems to the table, you don't get bored.
- Casual atmosphere, with great office space and benefits.
- Freedom for anyone to suggest changes and improvements to process and delivery.
- Leadership is honest and demanding.
- The fast paced environment means you have to burn the midnight oil from time to time.
- Client problems are complex and requires a lot of dedication to solve them.
- A fast growing company learning how to scale as a team.
Advice to Management
The culture at BNOTIONS is amazing and truly unique. It is a key differentiator and something anyone would want to be a part of.
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BNOTIONS.
After an initial telephone screening, I was invited to visit their office for a panel interview. The interviewers were friendly and discussed my portfolio and the role. At the end of the conversation, I was given a tour of the office and a take home design test. After reviewing my submission, I received a call from the recruiter to visit the office and was offered a contract. The whole process took less than a month.
Their offer was very fair and fulfilled my salary expectations.