Mission: We transform traditional businesses into digital leaders.
I worked at Centric Digital full-time (More than a year)
- Felt respected by my managers and senior leadership, ability to feel empowered at work.
- Great culture and work environment. The teams like to go out and unwind, while also striving to succeed and work hard.
- Clear sense of direction from the c-suite on where the company is heading
- Strong disparities between the offices in some cases. For example, the SF office is very segmented in terms of client offerings and delivery from the rest of the company.
- Lots of bespoke services alongside some clear, measurable services. This made our business objectives feel undermined in some ways.
- Senior leadership can be more proactive in communicating with their teams to understand forecasts with a client and better mitigate risks.
Advice to Management
Senior leadership can conduct better account management by understanding what's working and what's not for it's clients and by having more candid communications with their team.
I applied online. I interviewed at Centric Digital.
Applied online, HR contacted, spoke several times with team members, seemed a bit disorganized but hard working crew, hr politely said thanks but no thanks. In general it felt like a wild good chase - clearly not a fit!
Digital Strategists, Project Managers, Product Managers, UX Designers, Technical Architects... come join our team! http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vI6Ji