I worked at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants full-time
- Fun and Smart People
- Great platform to learn analytical skills
- Friendly yet professional work environment
- Work is less strategic and more analytical in nature with little to no client exposure
- Lack of strong leadership and firm's vision
Advice to Management
- It will be good to have a formal system for upward feedback. Employee satisfaction is highly driven by managers
- If you are hiring the best talent from IITs, make sure you compensate them the same way
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Diamond Management & Technology Consultants in August 2017.
Mumbai, 3 Interviews: 30 minutes + 40 minutes + 5 Minutes. Pathetic process. They will just your waste time. They select the candidate before interview just by seeing resume and then keep finding reasons to reject the other ones.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –