Mission: Uniting People & Places Across The Planet.
I worked at Fareportal full-time (More than 3 years)
1. The HR department does all the hardwork especially employee relations department in Technology, these guys are the ones who’s got your back.
2. Ample amount of opportunities to learn in terms of latest technology.
3. Upper management is cool.
4. Compensation is good for new joinees.
5. Provides good work-life balance.
1. No real mention of responsibilities for SSE/ATL.
2. Managers are not vocal enough when it comes to take any stand for their team/team-members.
3. Sometimes office politics takes the toll on you.
Advice to Management
Please choose your leaders wisely.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fareportal (Pune) in February 2015.
2 telephonic rounds and 1 personal round. Interview was good and fast . Wait time was less. Informal interview. Interviewer however was not very clear on role. Did not take long. Result was kind of obvious .