- Miami, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 27 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1994
- Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD)
- Telecommunications Services
Put simply, our mission is to be the solutions and the team behind the best experiences for the world’s leading brands. Wherever and whenever needed.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in RabatDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewThe interview process is was very simple. They ask you 3 to 5 questions. To see what Motivates you to work for a Call center And they ask you about your professional background..Interview
What motivates you to work for a call centerAnswer Question
See All 1,471 interviews
Foundever Awards & Accolades
- Best HR Teams, Comparably, 2022
- Best Company Global Culture, Comparably, 2022
- Gold Stevie Award for Employer of the Year (Business and Professional Services), The Stevie Awards for Great Employers, 2022
Popular Careers with Foundever Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Foundever Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Foundever
Employees rate Foundever 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 14,112 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 70% of employees would recommend working at Foundever to a friend. This is based on 14,112 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
68% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Foundever as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.2 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Foundever.
59% of employees think that Foundever has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.