Mission: To support our patrons in realizing sustainable competitive advantage through our -
• Client focus: We Advise, you Decide
• Competence: We enable you to visualize Success - see the end at the beginning
• Commitment: We ...
I have been working at Gemini Solutions full-time
1. The expectations from each employee are very high, irrespective of their earlier education or experience background
2. All the basic trainings are in place and each employee is allowed to learn the huge amount of context and specialized skills at his/her pace.
3. As the company hires only high quality people, there is a great amount of focus on employees taking initiative. The general belief is that people come to office with a genuine intention to work
4. The senior stakeholders and even clients take pains to teach the skills to a new employee. Very few companies offer their employees such an in-depth experience into how technology operates for extremely large firms
5. The people relationships and the parties after work with colleagues strengthen bonding and trust among team members
1. Most people work long hours and weekends due to their commitment, and many laterals take time to adjust to this
2. Cross training is not high on priority
Advice to Management
Please continue the great work. A bit more focus on becoming process oriented will help in the long run.
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Rajpura, Punjab) in April 2018.
The process was divided into parts just like other companies .
First round was a written assessment(MCQ based) consisting of Aptitude, Linux, DBMS and basic C/C++ questions.
Those who cleared the first round appeared for the GDs.
After the GD round, there was another written assessment(Subjective).
Those who cleared the above mentioned round had the technical interview followed by the HR.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –