- New York, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 64 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (G)
- Founded in 1997
- Revenue: $2 to $5 billion (USD)
- Information Technology Support Services
We're thrilled to be named as the Leading AI Service Provider at the Minsky Awards during #Cypher2023. This recognition reaffirms our commitment to powering digital transformation with our augmented intelligence.
What people are saying about Genpact
Got a burning question about Genpact? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Genpact employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Anonymous Employee in IndiaAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewI was interviewed through Revature after 3 months training in ServiceNow in Revature.
We had intense training and interviews in revature to prepare for final interview in Genpact. We had one round of Interview in Genpact at the end of training.Interview
ServiceNow Questions: What is Transformation script? Can UI policies run before client script if i give higher order to UI policies?Answer Question
See All 2,572 interviews
Genpact Awards & Accolades
- Best Places to Work in Asia 2023, Great Places to Work, 2023
- Brandon Hall Excellence Award: 3 Gold, 4 Silver Awards, Brandon Hall Group, 2017
- Top Companies to work for in Asia, ACES Awards, 2017
- International Business, EDGE, 2017
- Top 10 Best Employers - Romania, Undelucram.ro, 2017
Popular Careers with Genpact Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Genpact Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Genpact
Employees rate Genpact 4 out of 5 stars based on 11,963 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 83% of employees would recommend working at Genpact to a friend. This is based on 11,963 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
68% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Genpact as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Genpact.
83% of employees think that Genpact has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.