- Chicago, US
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 4 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (GOGO)
- Founded in 2006
- Revenue: $500 million to $1 billion (USD)
- Telecommunications Services
- Anonymous Employee in TaiwanNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewOne by one talking in the meeting room. At first, there’s a test about the company’s history and all products. One by one talking in the meeting room. At first, there’s a test about the company’s history and all products.Interview
Can you speak Chinese ?1 Answers
See All 74 interviews
Gogo Awards & Accolades
- Fast 50, Crain's Chicago Business, 2017
- The Onboard Hospitality Finalist: 2KU, Crystal Cabin Award Association, 2016
Popular Careers with Gogo Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Gogo Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Gogo
Employees rate Gogo 4 out of 5 stars based on 240 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 61% of employees would recommend working at Gogo to a friend. This is based on 240 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
60% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Gogo as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.9 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Gogo.
36% of employees think that Gogo has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.