- Bengaluru, India
- 51 to 200 Employees
- 2 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2013
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Information Technology Support Services
The latest conversations about Tech India
Hi fishes, #offtopic – Startups vs MNCs I am working in startups for the last 5 years, the pay is handsome for the kind of experience I have. I’ve friends at well-known MNCs. I don’t see a lot of difference in the pay and living. So, want to understand why I should consider an MNC for my next role. Tech stack – Ideally, this should not make a difference, except the number of job opportunities. YOE – 5 years
I am a software developer, I want to buy a laptop for coding+ entertainment purpose, I am more inclined towards the ThinkPad P series but can explore more options. My budget is around 1lakh , please suggest some. Also configuration suggestions are also welcome.
Got a burning question about GoodWorkLabs Services? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with GoodWorkLabs Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
GoodWorkLabs Services Reviews
1. Good Learning Curve Good place for learning new technology and ample opportunities at all level 2. Good work-life balance The work culture and work life balance is perfect 3. Good appraisals The appraisals are quick and performance based 4. The employee engagement programme , GOODLIFE, has helped improve the work culture. is a great move by the company to help foster coordination among colleagues.
Nothing to be pointed out right now.
GoodWorkLabs Services Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in IndiaNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewAs a professional courtesy they sould call and give the review. It was a very bad experience. Its always good in either case when you hear back from your interviewer.Interview
Past experince and overall job responsibilitiesAnswer Question
See All 18 interviews
GoodWorkLabs Services Awards & Accolades
- Dream Companies To Work For in IT & Software Sector, ET Now & World HRD Congress, 2021
- ET Now Business Leader of the Year, ET Now, 2020
GoodWorkLabs Services FAQ
All answers shown come directly from GoodWorkLabs Services Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Comprehensive benefits package....
22 January 2023
People Also Ask about GoodWorkLabs Services
Employees rate GoodWorkLabs Services 4.5 out of 5 stars based on 125 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 89% of employees would recommend working at GoodWorkLabs Services to a friend. This is based on 125 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
39% of job seekers rate their interview experience at GoodWorkLabs Services as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.5 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at GoodWorkLabs Services.
84% of employees think that GoodWorkLabs Services has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.