Mission: Guidewire exists to deliver the software that property and casualty insurers need to adapt and prosper in a time of rapid industrial change - and to ensure every customer is successful.
I worked at Guidewire full-time (More than a year)
- Educational reimbursement program
- Ability to travel with work
- Exposure to different software languages
- Management listened to problems about customers but nothing was ever done.
- If problem with a client then you were moved to other projects rather than the problem being addressed.
- Morale very low in whole workplace.
- Compensation was average.
Advice to Management
Address concerns employees had with clients and push back on ridiculous demands by clients. Alot of troubles were simply pushed under the rug and most of the employees knew this causing very little morale.
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Guidewire in March 2018.
4-6 week process. Recruiter call to understand your motivations and fit, 2-3 rounds of discussion with other UX Researchers and UX Designers, 2 rounds of discussion with hiring managers, 1 final round with whole team - do a presentation and a light weight research activity. they are interested to see how you fit in, how you present your methods, your reasoning and adaptability.
We're honored to be recognized as a top cloud company to work for.