Mission: HCL’s mission is to be the employer and partner of choice by focusing on our stated values of Employees First, Trust, Transparency, Flexibility and Value Centricity.
HCL has a culture of grass-roots, business-driven, customer-focused innovation, in which ...
Join us at the ISG Future Workplace Summit, on 28th August, at The Westin, Sydney, Australia. Register here for the event: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQQtB
The day you discover your true passion will be the day you start your journey to immaculate success. #MondayMotivation
At the dawn of the new millennium, a unique information technology company was born: HCL Technologies.
Businesses across industries stand at an inflection point today. Far-reaching disruption fuelled by technologies like Digitalization, Analytics, Cloud, loT and Automation mean these technologies lie at the core of any enterprise that is trying to reinvent itself. As the demand for these services increase, HCL Technologies is accelerating its evolution into a next-generation technology services firm through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy.
We believe that real value lies in the relationship created between customer and provider, which is built on three deeply rooted value systems:
We put Employees First, empowering them to believe in everyday ideas that create immense value for our customers, making HCL Technologies the world's largest Ideapreneurship™.
• Our fixation on Value Centricity is dedicated to delivering more value for our clients, putting their interests ahead of ours and delivering value that goes beyond the contract.
• Our belief in Trust, Transparency and Flexibility drives us to step into our customers' business reality, guaranteeing outcomes with great enthusiasm. At HCL Technologies, our striving is continuously towards building long-term, value-centric relationships with our customers.
At HCL, innovation is not just another word, it’s part of our organizational heritage and DNA - a journey that began in 1976 and continues to power us ahead even today. The culture at HCL Technologies – ideapreneurship™ as we call it - makes the license to ideate a distinctive organizational capability.
HCL’s vibrant intrapreneurial culture is giving rise to institutional and grass-root programs that help in seeding ideas, nurturing creativity and harvesting innovation:
• Value portal: This initiative is meant to recognize and reward individuals and teams who can create a niche for themselves and their customers by focusing on generating extra value. Value Portal has generated over 67,000 + innovative ideas for over 400 customers with 31,000 + unique contributors.
• Good Practices Conference (GPC): The conference provides a platform for Ideapreneurs to share their innovations and improvisations in the form of discussion papers and contribute to organizational growth.
• MAD JAM: MAD Jam is the integral piece of the innovation engine at HCL that recognizes and celebrates outstanding, employee-led innovations for customers. To date, MAD Jam has helped over 2700 outstanding innovators share their best ideas for innovation and transformation.
• IPM: This unique platform has the sole aim to create a unified Patent Policy under the Ideapreneurship umbrella to reward and recognize employees for their work which they believe to be patentable and thereby participate in achieving patent status
As a future oriented organization and a corporate citizen, HCL Technologies aims to be at the forefront of encouraging diversity. HCL is also positioned as an employer of choice by women across the globe.
Towards this, presence of women role models plays a key role. #SheInspires captures the life stories of women who’ve blazed a trail in the science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) fields.
With these stories, we help inspire the next generation of women leaders in STEM.
At HCL, diversity has been a long-standing goal. To support gender diversity specifically, we run several programs including:
• Red ladder program: This program helps women at the workplace—at HCL or at our client organizations, in taking next steps towards effective leadership roles.
• HCL women connect: The initiative focuses on development programs and advocates a gender-neutral work environment by suggesting appropriate policies.
• Ascend: This wide-ranging initiative includes support programs, peer mentoring and coaching, transformational leadership learning and development platforms for women employees.
As a result of HCL’s gender diversity strategy and initiatives, our overall gender ratio has been sustained. We believe would translate into improved representation of women at the leadership level in the years to come.
At HCL, we place the spotlight on the employees and enable them to spearhead transformation. HCL is one such place, where the passions and ambitions of the employees are recognized, understood, honed and empowered for them to attain their fullest potential.
Our straightforward recruitment process aims to provide the candidate a top-notch experience where we try to know them better.
HCL’s Mode 1-2-3 strategy helps future proof our customers' business, by deploying a concurrent, three-point spotlight on the existing core of their business, new growth areas as well as the ecosystems of the future.
At HCL, we believe in developing our ecosystem which includes both environment and community, engaging with diverse communities enables us to collaborate with them to ‘rebalance’ resources for the future.
HCL Foundation (HCLF), established in 2011, as a not-for-profit organization, seeks to engage with various stakeholders to bring about developmental changes in a holistic manner.. HCL Foundation has committed Rs. 1 billion towards CSR initiatives over the next five years.
HCL Foundation’s efforts are targeted towards achieving holistic community development through two flagship initiatives:
• Project Samuday - HCLF is undertaking developmental work in about 170 Gram Panchayats in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
• HCL Grant - HCL has created the HCL Grant to build sustainable communities by supporting NGOs and individuals who are doing path-breaking work towards high-impact transformation in India
I have been working at HCL Technologies full-time
All employees are very helpful.
Some of the exception case in every employer
Advice to Management
Increase leave and provide bonus to employees
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru) in December 2016.
I came for interview today at mentioned venue but later I was told that my resume is not fit for the profile.
I waited for 1.5 hr and then i was told that I am working on Oracle ERP so my candidature will not be considered, I told the person that Oracle ERP backend primarily works on PL/SQL still i was asked to leave.
Just wanted to know that HCL doesnt do resume screening when we send it at the first hand ?
Does it just sends the call letter on the basis of information provided ?
I came to HCL postponing my other scheduled meetings.
It was a very disappointing experience with HCL today.