Mission: HX's mission is to 'make every trip a better trip'. Every person here works hard each day to do just that. Our People Mission is to make HX a truly amazing place to work and learn. As a result we have a reputation for being an ...
- Very supportive, from senior leadership down the company genuinely cares about your wellbeing.
- You feel trusted an empowered - trusted with office equipment at home, trusted to make decisions and not penalised if something is wrong - everything is a learning opportunity.
- Great work life balance
- Brilliant environment to work in, we work hard but feel relaxed and at ease at work
- Lots of fun - the company are excellent at putting on fun events for staff and family
- Great opportunities for development - having lots of departments in one building allows movement to play to strengths.
- Beautiful grounds, outdoor seating areas nice when you fancy a break from the computer screen.
- Great facilities - lounge area is fab, pool table, foosball, kitchen area with tea and coffee making supplies.
- Flexible - working from home and flexi hours are great when needed.
- Amazing benefits available - from pensions, to share save plans, private healthcare to social clubs we have got so many fabulous benefits available to us.
Overall I love everything about the company and have enjoyed every moment over the past 6+ years. The company make you feel so valued and support you in every aspect of life. Holiday Extras really is an amazing place to work and I feel so lucky to be here.
The heating system is strange and the office is often too warm in the summer and really cold in the winter - we can't have everything right?
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing!
I applied online. I interviewed at Holiday Extras (Hythe, Kent, South East England, England (UK)) in August 2017.
Was contacted roughly a week after applying and asked to attend an Assessment day the following week.Assesment day consisted of an hour long maths test and then a group presentation.
Yay! We won 'Holiday Essentials Company of The Year' & 'Car Hire Supplier of The Year' at the TTG Travel Awards. Well done everyone!
Very proud to be a finalist for the 'Best Flexible Working Initiative' at the Working Families Special Awards. Shows our ongoing commitment to flexible working.