Mission: The ultimate goal of Hunt Construction Group, An AECOM Company is to build a great, truly global company that has heart for its employees and is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Our primary focus is to help our clients solve their building and construction needs through ...
I have been working at Hunt Construction Group full-time (More than 3 years)
1. The benefits that AECOM Hunt offers for my family and I are great.
2. The project teams have the potential of being great when everyone respects each other.
3. Overtime is available, but has to be earned.
4. Great opportunity to move up in the company with enough determination and proving yourself, it can happen fast.
5. Upper management tries to keep you as close to your home as possible when sending you to projects.
6. When upper management sees that you are an asset to the company, they invest in you.
1. Some teams have bad leadership or leader is just disrespectful.
2. Sometimes project demands more and it's tough to balance home and work.
3. There's never a good time to take time off.
Advice to Management
Get rid of the project managers and project directors who don't respect their employees, team members, ad clients.
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hunt Construction Group.
I met with just Project Manager at the Job Site.And got hired on the stop after pretty much causal talk. Only a few real questions, It was very comfortable..They are a little mom and pop, which can be a good thing sometimes. I had to get a drug test which was kind of a pain because they didn't have all there ducks in a row on where i was exactly suppose to go. Other than that, It was pretty relaxed.