1) Provides a lot of coaching and opportunity to work with the latest technologies and workflows.
2) Being a meritocracy, you will have a lot of opportunities to grow.
3) Allows work from home once a week.
4) Provides workstation of your choice, Mac, Windows or Linux
5) Very friendly and welcoming team
6) Free lunch
1) Current Office Location ( But will be moving to posh new office in the next few months so it's not really a con anymore)
Advice to Management
Good, please keep it up
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LiteBreeze (Kochi) in March 2014.
Initial communication was a mail for a written assignment. Then a telephonic interview. After that, the Hiring Manager called directly for a personal interview. The offer was given after 4 days through phone
A very easy session where I was given what I have asked for
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –