Mission: Main Event Entertainment is a timeless, fun experience for our guests and team members. We thrive on our purpose to create unique fun experiences for our guests. Our guest inspires us to impact our community, change lives and authentically serve each day.
I have been working at Main Event Entertainment part-time (Less than a year)
- Decent pay for a student
- Not too many hours (good if you're a busy person)
- Shifts were all after school/weekend
- Shifts weren't always stable, getting a schedule change a few days before the shift wasn't uncommon
- Not too many hours (bad if you need money, but you can cross-train and pick up hours elsewhere, so this isn't much of a problem)
- Management can be unhelpful if you're having a problem
Advice to Management
Be more consistent with your instructions
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Main Event Entertainment (Avondale, AZ (US)) in February 2016.
Quick simple questions about my past job experience and education. Wanted to know what I could bring to the team but mainly just a review on the things I couldn't do. No black socks, no facial hair, black belts only etc. Just scolding.
Team changes can be uncomfortable. Did you know that a cooperative change can offer extraordinary results? With consistent communication, engagement, and patience, team changes can position your team on a progressive path. Read below to identify how to leverage your team for a successful change.
Every day can provide valuable lessons. Learning is not limited to just in school, or when you begin a new job. Throughout your career tenure, you have the opportunity to learn a wealth of knowledge to help you grow personally and professionally.