- San Francisco, United States
- 501 to 1000 Employees
- 2 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2011
- Revenue: $25 to $50 million (USD)
- Information Technology Support Services
What people are saying about MindTickle
Hi Folks I'm looking out for a change as Talent Acquisition, I was a part of recent layoff team at Mindtickle. Would you mind to refer in your current organization please OR can refer in your connection if someone has the opportunity? Note:: Can join Immediately
Got a burning question about MindTickle? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with MindTickle employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in BengaluruNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewInterview process was smooth. Interviewer was very friendly and helped me throughout the interview. It was one hour interview 2 medium level DSA questions were asked followed by fundamental questions to check conceptual python and SQL.Interview
2 medium level DSA questions. Fundamental difference between c++ and python All elements of pythonAnswer Question
See All 124 interviews
MindTickle Awards & Accolades
- MindTickle Voted #1 Enterprise Product, Top of 5 Lists in G2 Best Software Companies 2021, MindTickle Voted #1 Enterprise Product, Top of 5 Lists in G2 Best Software Companies 2021, 2021
- MindTickle Named a Winner in Deloitte 2020 Technology Fast 500 Awards, Deloitte 2020 Technology Fast 500 Awards, 2021
Popular Careers with MindTickle Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from MindTickle Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about MindTickle
Employees rate MindTickle 3.8 out of 5 stars based on 377 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 70% of employees would recommend working at MindTickle to a friend. This is based on 377 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
51% of job seekers rate their interview experience at MindTickle as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3.1 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at MindTickle.
63% of employees think that MindTickle has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.