Enabling learning! A group of volunteers from Nagarro Gurgaon in association with @TeachForIndia interacted with some school children and also distributed notebooks and stationary items as our small bit to enable them with better prospects. #CARING #Nagarro
Meet Aakansha, part of the Sales and Marketing team at our Gurgaon office. #NagarrianSpeak
We specialize in solving the most complex technology challenges in an agile way. And we do this for more than 100 customers that range from Fortune 500 giants to new ventures. Systems we have created run a good chunk of the world today!
If you have passion for technology, an eye for quality and believe in lifelong learning, Nagarro is the place to be.
We are a flat organization with a friendly, eager work culture. People who join us once seldom leave. Our attrition rates are extremely low, building a sense of family among the colleagues. We are usually ranked very high in HR practices by industry surveys.
Oh, and we also pay well.
I have been working at Nagarro full-time (More than 3 years)
1. Very smart, humble and likeminded people who are in the top management
2. Employee aspirations are given high priority
3. Lateral role changes are easy and one can try to move to any job profile that one aspires to do and excel in that
4. The company is evolving for the positive and is growing rapidly
5. A truly global company with collaboration across all geographies throughout the world
1. The company is evolving faster than the processes. This is pulling down the actual growth. Some more effort in process improvement is necessary
2. Some people in the senior leadership still get involved in the mid-level management tasks, proper succession planning hasn't been done and the current model is not scalable as the leaders are left with less time to think about the future, but are mainly stuck in the operational level details
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nagarro (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2015.
Interview process was so long.I Went through 5 Interviews.
First of all their was an IQ test then 4 rounds of technical interview and then finally one HR round.
The overall interview experience was average
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –