Mission: Trusted Technology Advisors.
Our mission is to be our clients’ first choice provider of technology-related services and solutions.
I have been working at Norima Consulting full-time (More than a year)
- A fast growing company with many opportunities
- Upper management does a great job at listening to your desires and matching you to clients that you feel the most capable and comfortable in
- A plethora of great talent within the company that helps motivate you to grow as a professional
- Empowers their employees from the bottom-up and listens to what they have to say
Being a consulting firm, sometimes I feel like there can be a bit of a disconnect between the people making compensation decisions and the people who are aware of your what you accomplished for your clients. I have only been with the company for 2.5 years and have only had a couple performance appraisals so take this with a grain of salt.
Advice to Management
Keep employing great people and foster the "innovations" mindset to keep the good ideas coming from within the company.
"As the race for innovation becomes more complex, international collaboration grows ever more essential for Canadian businesses. Take, for example, the emerging sector of smart health innovation. Norima Consulting, a Winnipeg-based information technology strategy, services and products firm, is one of the key players in an international, open innovation-style collaboration project under the EUREKA network cluster programme ITEA 3."
- National Research Council Canada
From Programmer to CEO: Norima CEO David Kuik was honoured as an Outstanding Alumnus of the University of Manitoba, at the 2018 Faculty of Science Careers in Science—Pathways to Achievement Honoured Alumni Awards. Congratulations David, and congratulations to the rest of the honoured Alumni!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –