I have been working at Nutanix full-time (More than 5 years)
1) Startup culture with work on state-of-the-art technologies ; Lots of opportunities to grow
2) Free Food for all three meals a day ; Superb Pantry
3) Pay package and hikes a like Google's ; many times its better also
4) Great Work-Life balance and HR teams takes company feedback very well unlike most companies.
5) Company is still growing at a very high success rate adding up more and more innovative products.
6) Social events like sports tournaments/ToastMasters
None as o f now
Advice to Management
Keep doing the good stuff.
One of the best interviews I had. All Interviewers started with their introduction and made me comfortable before proceeding to ask technical questions.that's the best way to conduct interviews.
Irrespective of results anyone would be happy to come out after the interview.
Nasdaq’s CEO Signature Series sits down with our CEO and Chairman, Dheeraj Pandey. In this interview, Pandey talks about successful leadership, the company’s culture, and its infinite mission statement. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIZJ6