Mission: To consistently deliver exceptional results for our clients while providing fulfilling careers for our people and a fair return to our shareholders.
I have been working at Online Business Systems full-time (More than 10 years)
* Strong sense of values
* Lots of effort put into the culture
* Caring and supportive team members
* Opportunities to contribute and get involved in many different ways
* Leadership makes effort to communicate and be open to feedback
* Great perks like regular team meetings in a pub, summer BBQs, social events like holiday parties and golf tournaments
* Good benefits - new RRSP match plan
* Professional development budget is great - able to go over budget when it makes sense
Nothing to speak of! There's not a perfect company out there, and I believe Online does more than most to engage with Onliners.
Advice to Management
Keep listening to Onliners and looking for ways to continuously improve.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)).
Very relaxed, more interested in finding out if I was the right fit. Process can be long for some roles but again, seem to be more interested in finding the right fit on the right team at the right time. Professional interviewers, professional office, but relaxed at the same time.
Somewhat difficult, lower pay than I was expecting, otherwise it would have been very simple and straightforward.
Read about our new Security Operations Center in Irving, Texas - http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQI4J
Read about our new Security Operations Center in Irving, Texas - http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQI4k