I have been working at People Interactive full-time (More than a year)
Nothing much to share... one thing sat off thats it my friend
1. Poor policy no one here knw anything
2. Every single decision happens in cigrate so guys if you dnt smoke you will never get promotion.
3. When ceo is happy he takes all managers to office trip and when company is happy we get free monday breakfast. Yeahh ... they have money for offsite but no no no they dnt have money for us.. thats why manager interactive.
4. HR - speechless all hr not even single one are with you from hod to executive all same. never got any help from them. They dnt care what others are thinking..so any doubt dnt go to hr is better to directly go to ceo.. bcoz hr is not for us..when they feel they terminate anyone.. .. you guys are so bad that i feel sometimes peon are better Great going guys..
5. Ceo - he dnt know whats happening in company
Advice to Management
Good night sweet dreams.. never woke up guys... doing great just sleeep like hr
The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at People Interactive.