- Purchase, United States
- 10000+ Employees
- 25 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (PEP)
- Founded in 1965
- Revenue: $10+ billion (USD)
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in London, EnglandNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewAmazing interview process. Quite easy and thorough. Straightforward process and feels more like a conversation rather than an interview. The interviewer was also really understanding and sweet. Totally Reccommended .Interview
Why pepsiCo? What can you bring to the table?Answer Question
See All 3,878 interviews
PepsiCo Awards & Accolades
- TopEmployer 2023, Top Employer's Institute, 2023
- Top 50 Employers for Women List for 2022, The Times, 2022
- Top Employer 2022, Top Employer Institute, 2022
- Food Manufacture Excellence Award, Food Manufacture Excellence Award, 2022
- LinkedIn Top Companies, https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-companies-2022-las-25-mejores-empresas-/?originalSubdomain=es, 2022
Popular Careers with PepsiCo Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from PepsiCo Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about PepsiCo
Employees rate PepsiCo 4 out of 5 stars based on 16,618 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 78% of employees would recommend working at PepsiCo to a friend. This is based on 16,618 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
68% of job seekers rate their interview experience at PepsiCo as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at PepsiCo.
73% of employees think that PepsiCo has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.