Cover image for Proficed


Engaged Employer


Add a Review
Proficed, a conglomerate company, has its headquarters in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. With multiple locations, it operates across various businesses. Currently, Proficed has three offices located in Ahmedabad, Delhi, and Bangalore. The company is engaged in three primary sectors: IT ...
Mission: Proficed's mission statement is: "To do everything, and to do everywhere!" We believe that true success lies in embracing challenges and seizing opportunities without limitations or boundaries. With an unwavering commitment to excellence and a relentless pursuit of innovation, ...

Proficed Reviews

Recommend to a Friend
Approve of CEO
Proficed Director Ruchir Gupta
Ruchir Gupta
2 Ratings
    Web Designer
    Current Employee, less than 1 year
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook


    Will have excellent exposure. Can advance our skills. Work will always be appreciated. You will learn and grow. Increment/Decrement in every 3 month's based on your performance You will have a great environment. No office politics. Supportive colleague


    Good workers are only appreciated, Coming late is strictly not entertained, Too many leaves are not entertained, Less productive employees will get terminated.

    See All 2 Reviews

    Proficed Photos

    + Add Photo
    Proficed photo of: MISSING VALUEProficed photo of: MISSING VALUEProficed photo of: MISSING VALUEProficed photo of: MISSING VALUEProficed photo of: MISSING VALUEProficed photo of: MISSING VALUE

    Company Updates


    At Proficed, we have honed our ability to accurately assess more than 90% of candidates based solely on their submitted job applications. Furthermore, a brief phone call or a short conversation of just a few minutes often allows us to form a reasonably accurate judgment on the remaining 10%. Our assessment process has consistently proven highly effective, resulting in accurate evaluations of candidates. While the common saying "don't judge a book by its cover" holds merit, we have found that in certain cases, concise insights can provide valuable initial impressions during the candidate evaluation process. Even a couple of lines written by applicants can often allow us to make an accurate assessment. Our experience has shown that limited information can, at times, yield reliable judgments. Throughout our years of experience, we have reviewed numerous resumes and encountered various mistakes made by candidates during the job application process. Leveraging these insights, we have compiled an extensive list of tips that can significantly improve your prospects of securing your next job. This comprehensive guide draws upon our expertise, offering valuable insights and recommendations to successfully navigate the application process.

    Proficed Awards & Accolades

    Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition

    Proficed FAQ

    (12 Questions)

    All answers shown come directly from Proficed Reviews and are not edited or altered.

    See questions about:

    How are the career development opportunities at Proficed?

    ...Clearer career growth paths and advancement opportunities would be beneficial for employee retention....

    29 July 2023

    Read more

    See 1 more answer

    Work at Proficed? Share Your Experiences

    Proficed logo


    Click to Rate

    Want the inside scoop on your own company?

    Join your Company Bowl™ for anonymous work chats.

    Proficed Locations

    • Ahmadābād
    • Bengaluru
    • New Delhi
    See All Locations

    Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Proficed, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. This is the Proficed company profile. All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Proficed.