Mission: Creating intelligent spaces.
I worked at Purple - Intelligent Spaces full-time (More than a year)
- Colleagues are fantastic - you will make some great friends
- Idea of product is one of the best in the market
- Easy to find accounts as they genuinely have a lot of customers and partners
- You will easily fit in
- HR takes care of you
- There are no senior sales leaders
- Salary is well below market standards
- Sales Manager is only covering himself and not helping you at all
- There needs to be a big change with who takes the company forward in terms of product and sales - they have the potential to be the best and their people deserve this
- Strategy changes from month to month and there is no clear vision going forward
Advice to Management
- Please make the needed changes at the top of the tree
- You need a clear goal where you want to be as a company and stick to that for a bit longer than a few months
- Take more care of your people and you will see a lot more positive energy and vibes
I wish you all the best and I hope that you take these reviews to heart
The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Purple - Intelligent Spaces (Manchester, England (UK)) in October 2016.
Very straight forward. 2 F2F interviews which were 2 way conversations, allowing me to find out as much about Purple as for Purple to find out about me. The first of which was mainly discussing what I had done previously, my motivations in leaving my current position and joining Purple. The 2nd F2F was to discuss the plans I had and what I could bring to Purple, at this stage we also discussed areas of concern in my application which gave me the chance to overcome any objections.
There was also 2 quick tests; personality and intelligence after the interviews.