I worked at PurpleTalk full-time (More than 3 years)
- Early adapters of the Technologies
- Good Learning Curve on various cutting edge technologies.
- High Growth opportunity if you are hardware working.
- You get to know IN-OUTS of the the project and involved in all the phases.
- CXO Management is very approachable and helpful.
Its should also focus on process than just Technology orient-end
Advice to Management
Should shift towards Process Automation and Optimisation
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad) in November 2010.
Applied through employee referral. Got a call in a week and scheduled the interview in couple of days.
Basic oral questions regarding subject and previous experience. Then a manager round, followed by machine test with very common tasks.
REPORT ON PRODUCT OPPORTUNITIES DRIVING A USD 10 TRILLION ECONOMY
Working at PurpleTalk - The COO Speaks, http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIG9h