I have been working at QNet part-time (More than a year)
1. I can work as an entrepreneur.
2. Less Risk & Lots of Income Potential.
3. Great support to run the business.
4. Great values & culture.
5. Teach you to work on your Dream.
6. Help to increase the fish tank.
7. Employment opportunity for everyone.
8. Women Empowerment.
9. Top class product & services.
10. Great Mentors & Awesome Learning.
As of now no cons, to become successful businessmen you mast have patience, courage & correct mindset. Love QNET.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QNet (Pune) in July 2017.
First of all let me mention that this was not interview. My referral has asked me for some time to discuss over business my referral was doing. I said okay and went for discussion. After discussing I found that this is what I was looking for. Yes exactly the same. Here they work for themselves and not for any company. Your work will enhance your skills and income here whereas in companies you work for them and as compensation they provide you hike every year or sometimes bonuses/gems.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –