- Dallas, United States
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- 3 Locations
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2015
- Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD)
- Information Technology Support Services
What people are saying about Qentelli
Got a burning question about Qentelli? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Qentelli employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in HyderābādAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at Qentelli (Hyderābād) in Sept 2022
Interview3 round of interview for Technical Lead in Java. 1 round is pure technical questions and most questions is for coding 2 round is client round 3 round is HR round.Interview
Remove duplicate characters from String in Java 8Answer Question
See All 22 interviews
Qentelli Awards & Accolades
- Awarded with two Silver Awards at Best in Biz Awards 2021 under the categories - Best Place to Work: Large & Medium Companies and Executive of the Year., Best in Biz International 2021, 2021
- The Best Employer Of The Year Engineering & Technology, Make In India Emerging leader, 2021
Popular Careers with Qentelli Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Qentelli Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Less employee benefits and poor project management....
7 May 2022
People Also Ask about Qentelli
Employees rate Qentelli 4 out of 5 stars based on 200 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 75% of employees would recommend working at Qentelli to a friend. This is based on 200 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
59% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Qentelli as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 3 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Qentelli.
79% of employees think that Qentelli has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.