- Mumbai, India
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2006
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Investment & Asset Management
Reliance Securities Reviews
Reliance Securities Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in IndiaAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
InterviewIt was basically a gd round in which students were given a topic on which they had to speak up and some questions were asked personally when each had their chance.Interview
Q) what do know about online trading?Answer Question
See All 16 interviews
Reliance Securities Awards & Accolades
- 1. RELIANCE SECURITIES featured in top Quartile – Aon Hewitt National Engagement Survey, Aon Hewitt National Engagement Survey, 2016
- Best BFSI Brand Awards – for excellence in broking category, 14. The Economic Times Best BFSI Brand Awards, 2016
Reliance Securities FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Reliance Securities Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...Company hiring process is not upto the mark...
3 November 2022
People Also Ask about Reliance Securities
Employees rate Reliance Securities 3.2 out of 5 stars based on 110 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 52% of employees would recommend working at Reliance Securities to a friend. This is based on 110 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
50% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Reliance Securities as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.5 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Reliance Securities.
52% of employees think that Reliance Securities has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.