Mission: Revel seeks to disrupt and modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive.
I worked at Revel Systems full-time (More than 3 years)
- It's a smaller company so your voice and opinion has potential to make a difference
- Lots of room to learn new skills in technology
- Snacks provided
- A lot of responsibilities for below-average pay (You'll be doing things most people get paid a lot more for but your title will remain "Fulfillment Associate")
- Company has a revolving door of ownership, so your future will remain uncertain (I was laid off after new owner shut down my office)
- Below average annual raises ($.20 - $1.00 if you're lucky)
Advice to Management
Stop hiring investment bankers that look at numbers and throw away the people that built the company. Invest in your people.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revel Systems (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2015.
I had been reached out to by their Sourcer for a role on the team. Had a phone screen with the Recruiter who then got back to me a couple days later saying the role was on hold because the Director of HR (who leads the team) wanted to find a Sourcer first. But after a day and a few more discussions they reached back out and said the role is now open again. Had a nice chat with the Director and was shortly invited onsite to meet with 5 recruiters and the Director. The experience was great...everyone was extremely hospitable and personal. I found out exactly 1 week later that unfortunately didn't get the role.