- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
Mission: Deliver the premier cloud-based Financial Management Service that empowers 21st Century CFOs to transform mid-market organizations.
BREAKING NEWS! Sage Intacct has won a 2020 Top-Rated Award from Trust Radius for the following software categories –Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable and for Invoicing!
Volunteering is an integral and valued part of Sage’s culture and something that the majority of our Sage Intacct colleagues participate in at local, state, and even global levels. Find out about Sage Foundation and what it enables us to do for charities.
I have been working at Sage Intacct full-time
1. Awesome work culture Best people in the industry to work with, Good product roadmap Transparency........Best compensation in the industry
2. Optimistic HR person, he is always reachable and creates the trust bond with colleagues
3. Flexibility in terms of what you want to work on . Pace is super fast, this allows you to learn and provide impact both at the same time
Office space is cramped right now. But we are moving to a new and better Office in a few months(happy happy)
Payroll is outsourced, they chop the tax madly with out giving proper explanation to non accounting brain like us
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sage Intacct (New Delhi) in April 2018.
Sage Intacct interview process is completely different from other IT companies.
1. HR screens your resume and if found interesting they will call you and try to have a very gentle communication and schedule an interview asusual.
2. As it was early morning hours @9am and I had planned to complete a round of interview before to head towards office (nearby) but they make me to sit for 45mins idle and some experienced technical person came in to start discussion ....he had brief summary of company and work process and later my turn about my technical skills...
3. Interviewer told initially it will be coding test where they provide laptop to built & demonstrate simple crud operations. ( Which looks very easily* but no internet is provided). No time limit.
4. In case you complete crud operation then you need to demonstrate to the interview panel and convince them on your approach.
5. Next followed by couple of technical rounds
6. HR discussion.
I have declined the interview because of time constraints to complete the task.