Mission: We're on a mission to make Betting & Gaming Better and build the UK's Best Digital Business.
I have been working at Sky Betting & Gaming full-time (Less than a year)
- There is a real caring attitude towards the development of their staff.
- The benefits package for the company is amazing and is better than anything ive ever seen or been offered.
- There is a real family feel to the company, everyone talks to you as though you're on the same level as them from the CEO right down to customer service operators which for a company this size is unusual to see.
- The management genuinely care about your development as an individual and as an employee, so much so they actively encourage you to seek further training whilst with the business.
- The company has grown so quick seating within the office can sometimes be an issue as can getting meeting rooms.
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sky Betting & Gaming (Leeds, England (UK)).
Consisted of a telephone interview, skype call and assessment centre . Such a relaxed and smooth process across all stages, supported by SBG and the recruitment agency throughout the entire process.
Here at SBG, we're constantly learning and adapting. Its a philosophy that's got us to where we are today. Thats why we're so passionate about developing our people to be the best they can be. We have dedicated L&D time every week, hundreds of internal and external courses available, a top-notch mentoring scheme and a £1000 ninja fund for all our new starters in tech. And then some.
The opportunities to learn, develop, grow and progress in your role are endless. Find out more here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQzLx
Have you got your ticket for biggest tech event of the year in Leeds?
The Leeds tech scene is fit to burst with events this spring, so now is the time to plan to make sure you don’t miss out on some fantastic highlights which take place in April and May as part of the Leeds Digital Festival and Leeds International Festival.
Top of the list is of course is the Sky Betting & Gaming sponsored Tech Edge 2018, taking place for a full day on Tuesday April 24th covering topics such as software development, agile delivery, people & culture and web ops.
What are you waiting for grab a ticket: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQVaS