Mission: We have an audacious vision of reimagining how work gets done!
To know more: https://squadplatform.com/careers/
I have been working at Squad full-time
Young and energetic team. Has the free hand to implement new ideas
Can't think of any at the moment. Everything is good
I applied online. I interviewed at Squad (Noida).
It was an exhaustive process and I ended up wasting my time. During my onsite round, I felt that their employees don't try to find out a cost-effective yet efficient solution for any problem and there are many flaws in their overall architecture.
Overview of the process -
- Online Coding Test (DS/Algo)
- Introductory tech call from CTO in order to know about your background & technologies you've worked on.
- Assignment (System design) - 6 hrs
- Follow-up tech call on your submission
- Onsite round-1 : (System design) - 2 hrs
- Onsite round -2 : (Debugging round) - 1.5 hrs
- Onsite round - 3: (With CTO) - 45 mins
- Managerial Round (With CEO)
- Discussion with HR
At Squad , we strive to build awesome products to solve external (customer) as well as internal (team) needs.
Speed, not haste, in feature delivery. Latest from #SquadEngineering
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –