Mission: At THE THIRD FLOOR, we're connected by our love for storytelling. Through creating previs, postvis, and pitchvis, our studio helps design some of the most ambitious films, commercials, game cinematics, and more. We have offices in the U.S. and overseas, with ...
I have been working at THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization full-time (More than a year)
- Great work life balance. - They really want you to have a life outside of work.
- Fun and Friendly. - Everyone from the co-founders to supervisors, coordinators and fellow artists are all kind, friendly and happy to help you.
- Great projects - The Third Floor works on a myriad of projects ranging from feature film to commercials, VR experiences and more. In the past year and a half I've been a part of more projects then I have in my entire career.
- Great opportunities to learn - I came in as a specialist, but in my time here I have learned a lot of new programs, techniques and skills. This is in part due to The Third Floor offering training sessions and fellow artists willing to teach others to spread out knowledge.
- Company culture - TTF was built around the idea of nurturing an artistic community. Artists are treated fairly and with respect.
- HR and upper management listen - In my year and a half here I feel that any concerns or issues I may have had have been listened to and taken seriously. I feel valued as an employee and that upper management is looking out for us.
- None that I can think of.
I applied online. I interviewed at THE THIRD FLOOR Visualization (Los Angeles, CA (US)).
The interview should have been my first clue. It was a honey-pot full of promises. It sounded too good to be true and it is!
If you are a professional and value your career path. Do NOT accept an offer from The Third Floor Visualization.
Working from locations in the UK and Los Angeles, TTF created previs and postvis to help visualize Justice League (Warner Bros.). The teams, led by previs supervisor Chris Williams, collaborated with director Zack Synder, visual effects supervisor John “DJ” Desjardin and departments from production design to stunts to lay out and develop action beats and scenes for the film, including developing end-to-end previs for the second act and previsualizing the third act from the ground up. Postvis artists, set up at Cruel and Unusual Films on the Warner Bros. Studios backlot, also composited CG characters and backgrounds into the live-action plates!
If you'd like to be a part of creating blockbuster films like this with us, check out our available opportunities and drop us a line!
We couldn't be happier than to be certified as a Great Place to Work by the U.S. Great Place to Work Institute in 2017! Check it out here : http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQurT. Congratulations to the entire TTF team for this great honor!—4 days ago