Mission: Provide an opportunity for growth, inspire excellence, value people and serve with pride. A platform to dream, think, and create solutions.
I have been working at Team Computers full-time (Less than a year)
1. Strong Leadership.
2. Clear Vision & Mission supported by structure plan.
3. Extremely Customer-Centric approach.
4. Open to suggestions & changes.
5. Quick learner & Adaptive to Technology & Changes.
6. Financially Stable, which is key for long sustenance.
7. Professional Freedom, promotes aspiring leaders.
Nothing Specific. Most of the key parameters are meeting my expectation.
Advice to Management
I guess, all going good.... looking for long association.
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Team Computers (New Delhi) in September 2016.
First round is IQ test which consist 32 question in 12 minutes,so easy anyone can do it.
Second round is HR round. It is a kind of formal talk
Third round is technical interview.
Question are from OOPS concept, basic of C#,Swap of two varaible without using 3 etc,2 puzzle
Think Cloud, Think t:eam.
Veni vidi vici, had said Julius Caesar - I came, I saw, I conquered
...the city of echoes...
...the city of illusions...
...the city of yearnings...
...the city of elegance and decay...
80 of us from Team Computers went for a holiday to Rome!!
And we know what Caesar meant - we went, we saw and we conquered
Team Computers rocks!!