Mission: We exist to "Give People the Opportunity to be Brilliant at Work"
I have been working at The Chemistry Group full-time (Less than a year)
I was originally brought into Chemistry on a Temp to Perm basis, the reasons for me wanting to be made permanent and see a future within Chemistry is because:
- The team atmosphere is one of support and fun, they're here to do a job and they get their heads down but they don't let the fun get sucked out of work. I thoroughly enjoy coming into work every day just to see everyone.
- Passion, I have never met employees and senior management who are so passionate about what they do, love what you do and you never work a day in your life and all that jazz
- As a newbie I was fully embraced, I have been brought on to support the executive team and lend hand to all and I couldn't have done that without the friendliness shown
- The current office is in a WeWork, which I love. It is so sociable, they do free breakfast on a Monday, Free Fruit on a Wednesday, Free coffee by a barista, Free Alcohol (prosecco, cider, ale, beer), events for the WeWork community that allow you to meet all sorts of companies you never knew existed.
- I have fully utilised my gym membership benefit, and love walking round Chancery Lane on my hour break to enjoy the London Sun while it lasts
- I read the negative reviews and my heart sunk, when you see the people who these comments are meant to reflect, there's such a disconnect I felt I was reading a completely different companies profile.
- WeWork doesn't allow us to spread out as much as we'd like but hopefully as we grow and expand so will our office
Advice to Management
Keep the passion that you all have and I truly feel all companies/people make mistakes and past mistakes shouldn't deter people from looking to work for or hire Chemistry. If anything this company has learnt from their mistakes and it's only up from here.
I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Chemistry Group (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.
Very straightford process. Email contact with the head of delievery before a phone interview that asked questions specific to the role and available dates. I then got a confirmation email that they would like me to intern and gave me the dates for which I could begin my internship.
How are the heads this morning? What a game! What a team! Is it too early to say football's coming home?! As tension mounts ahead of Saturday's quarter final against Sweden, the Chemistry Shoot Out continues! Today you can catch our latest hire, Jessica Moore telling us why if she was a football player she'd play Wing Attack or Centre... Do you want to tell her or should I?!
#fifaworldcup #itscominghome #footballcrazy
What's it like to apply to Chemistry? One of our recent grads sheds some light on the process: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vIKMr