Mission: To help us achieve our mission -
- to be able to provide best travel experience to US travellers to India and across the globe,
- be the name to reckon with for leisure and business travel in the US
- build a dynamic organization based on ...
I have been working at Travel Binz full-time (Less than a year)
Good shift timing, learning growth, more that scope of self learning
Six day working
Car parking essue
Advice to Management
Formulate some good HR policy, try to retain to good talent by giving ample of learning and growth opportunities
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Travel Binz (Fairfax, VA (US)).
Discussion was indepth and mostly was to test understanding and passion for the travel industry. Also, if I have any exposure to using any GDS in the past. Wanted to know more about my best travel experience / destination.
Leisure Travel Consultant - job opening at Travel Binz US
At Travel Binz US, we are looking to continuously grow our team of Travel Consultants. If you have experience in Travel, Customer Service, and Sales then this is the role for you!!
Why work with Travel Binz
Opportunity to work on your passion - Travel - every moment!
Ability to mark an impression in a growing organization and boost your career!
Travel Binz reviews by customers - http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQKU7
Role at Travel Binz
- Qualify travel leads and gather travel requirements from the prospects
- Assist customers to finalize best travel destination considering all factors
- Suggest creative travel solutions and personalized services
- Update and maintain traveler’s details in the CRM tool
- Develop a specialty in at least one destination and strive to be a "Destination Specialist"
- Comprehend and advise client on relevant travel preparations
For this position, we need atleast 3-4 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Travel Consultancy
- Handling any CRM / GDS System
- Consultative Sales
What's In It for You
Competitive salary package & fast growth
Apply today !!!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –