Working at UBS | Glassdoor.co.in

UBS Overview

Zürich (Switzerland)
10000+ employees
1862
Company - Public (UBS)
Investment Banking & Asset Management
₹500+ billion (INR) per year
Competitors

Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley

UBS works with individuals, families, institutions, and corporations around the world to help answer some of life's questions – whether through award winning wealth management advisory, investment banking and asset management expertise, or private and ... Read more

UBS Reviews

  • "Continuous effort to streamline projects and outcomes"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director
    Recommends
    Positive Outlook
    Approves of CEO

    I have been working at UBS full-time (Less than a year)

    Pros

    Firm makes true effort to reduce gaps across regions and empower teams.

    Cons

    Nothing to highlight in short term.

See All 5,998 Reviews

UBS Photos

UBS photo of: business meeting
UBS photo of: One of our Geneva offices.
UBS photo of: Trading floor from above.
UBS photo of: Lunchtime catch up at reception.
UBS photo of: A meeting room with a view.
UBS photo of: training
See All PhotosSee All

UBS Interviews

Experience

Experience
62%
25%
13%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
52%
17%
13%
8
4
3
3

Difficulty

2.9
Average

Difficulty

Hard
Average
Easy
  1.  

    Internship Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Neutral Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UBS.

    Interview

    There were 3 rounds after shortlisting from the aptitude test conducted on the college campus, the test was of 100 marks out of which 60% weightage given to the computer science questions based on OS, DBMS, etc. remaining 40% weightage was given to the programming test.
    there were two technical rounds and one hr round

    Interview Questions

    • Questions asked on the fundamentals of Data Structure, DBMS, Operating systems.   Answer Question
See All 2,123 Interviews

UBS Awards & Accolades

  • World's Most Attractive Employers - Global Top 50, Universum, 2012
  • Times Top 100 Graduate Employers, The Times, 2011
See More

Work at UBS? Share Your Experiences

UBS
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or