Get an Enhanced Profile
Changes won't be saved until you sign up for an Enhanced Profile subscription.
I have been working at Velotio full-time (More than 3 years)
- Every person here is handpicked, having put through a thorough interview process. Very thorough. Everyone is much above average.
- Liberty to try things alongside allocated projects, and the freedom of doing things your way (obviously you will have to prove your metal initially, but I found most of the folks reaching the stage where they could do things their way).
- Lots of activities in the bay to keep the teams connected and gelled up well. Almost everyone knows everyone, which makes it super easy to reach out to folks and ask for help in projects, deliveries, deadlock situations.
- If you know something, slack everyone and host a session, people do drop in, every time. The feeling of being able to add value is so amplified that you are moved to read more, experiment more and consequently hold more sessions.
- There have been situations when people had to take day offs, work from homes, etc etc to support families and situations, and never was a chance when the culture turned them down. Teams are so motivated, that they support other's taking leaves and work-from-homes.
- Perks and food and snacks on the house..all times..
It may all sound surreal, but it is for real.
- You will never sit idle, sometime you want it, but Velotio is very aggressive in meeting customer commitments and in-house experimental projects.
Advice to Management
- Keep doing what you have been doing, thank you for being who you are.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Velotio (Pune) in November 2019.
First round : Pen and paper code test. 4 problem statements were given and had to write all four without any time limit.
Second round : Explain the code you wrote and other data structure and Database questions.
I was not selected for further rounds as my experience was not relevant . But i must say staff was really polite and kind. Interviewer was very polite and gave me time to think over the question. also they provided snacks so that was a plus. Management is good
Cons : Had to wait too much for further round. make sure you have full day if you are attaining the interview here.
Amazon Lex, the technology behind Alexa is now open to developers! Learn how easy it is to build chatbots in this new blog post by our in-house bot expert Priyanka Verma: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQiSV #aws #lex #lambda #amazon #nlp #ml #ai
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –