Mission: To become one of the leading firms worldwide in terms of brand recall & excellence in the field of Business Intelligence & Analytics
I worked at Visual BI Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)
A very good place for some one to start their career. I was working with Visualbi Solutions for 2+ years as FTE and 6 months as an Intern. Have resigned now and have moved on to pursue my Higher studies
1. Excellent training team. You will get a complete hands on experience on the SAP tools
2. Get to work on the product development team ( There are two teams on Product Development Team)
3. Paid Internship. The team recruits candidates as Interns and during the Internship period you get trained on SAP and you may get to work with the Marketing team
4. Leave benefits and WFH option is available
5. Flexible and Employee friendly guidelines
6. No Policies are laid on the Employee. Very less guidelines
7. The Top Management is always reachable all the time.
8. Good pay for freshers when compared to the current market standarads
9. Excellent yearly salary revision.
10. Value the employees and helps them during the crisis time. The management helped me during the flood time as the place where i stayed got badly affected.
11. Get to travel Onsite ( Depending on how critical resource you are on the project and how your performance is)
12. Weekly One day Breakfast
13. Managerial training given to the next manager prospect or senior employees
1.Every one gets to know everything what is happening in the office since the size of the Chennai office is limited.
2.People take too much advantage on the flexibility given.
3. Employee takes the company for granted
4. Interview process is very long ( 5 rounds including an assessment)
Advice to Management
Great work. Just don't be too liberal to the employees.
I applied through other source. I interviewed at Visual BI Solutions (Chennai) in February 2018.
Very friendly , flexible most importantly unlike other companies they did not invite hundreds of ppl and made the candidate to wait for a long time. They simply invited no candidates in single digits and it was online written test and the way the treated the candidate and conducted the interview was really nice.