Mission: To become one of the leading firms worldwide in terms of brand recall & excellence in the field of Business Intelligence & Analytics
I have been working at Visual BI Solutions full-time (Less than a year)
1. You Get to Work in challenging projects, which would help one acquire more in-depth knowledge about the technology you work for.
2. VISUAL BI is the right company for the people who are looking to work in a challenging environment in SAP Platform and who have the intent to explore more and upskill themselves to stay relevant to the changing technological needs.
3. The best part of working in VISUAL BI is the peer group, who are always ready to help and guide you with their technical expertise and you would feel very comfortable to work with anyone over here.
4. Hands on training followed by exercises and assessments (well they are not easy to finish, unless you spend quality of time to do it 😊) are being given to the associates so that they are well equipped before they are assigned to a project, which is not the case nowadays in most of the other big companies as far as I have known.
5. VISUAL BI is one such company who have recruitment happening all over the year both for the freshers and the experienced but it takes a lot to be part of this vibrant environment as they have multiple rounds (including hands on assessment) to get the best among the lot.
6. Management is very close to the associates and are transparent in addressing the policies of the company.
Not much of a con but it would be great if the company can provide Food coupons/Food cards as part of tax benefits for the employees.
Advice to Management
You are doing a great job by providing an competitive and challenging environment by getting the best people to work together and I hope the company follows the same procedure for hiring to stay as an competitive and efficient organization.
I applied online. I interviewed at Visual BI Solutions (Chennai) in April 2017.
First round was general aptitude-45 mins 50 questions immediately followed by programming round -20 questions 30 minutes.Then I was given 3 programming questions and one and half hours to write the program.After clearing these rounds I was called for face to face interview.