Mission: To become one of the leading firms worldwide in terms of brand recall & excellence in the field of Business Intelligence & Analytics
I have been working at Visual BI Solutions full-time (Less than a year)
1. As a working mom like me, work life balance is perfect.
2. Providing work from home facilities.
3. Management and leads are approachable.
4. A dignified and decent working culture.
5. Training is good.
6. Safe and happy working place for women.
7. For freshers, this has been my right destiny to start my career...
8. Very friendly working environment.
9. Lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
10. Very peaceful work environment for freshers and experienced
11. Dedicated and talented employees are recognized.
12. Colleagues are very supportive.
13. Office is located at center place of the city and easy accessible.
14. No work pressure.
Nothing to point out specifically.Organization is doing a good job.
Advice to Management
Cab can be provided.
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Visual BI Solutions in July 2014.
I applied though my college and the process took 2 days. First was technical aptitude round of basic questions from data structures, formal languages and automata, networking, os, dbms etc.
Second round was a 4 hour algorithms challenge. Basically coding. There were 2 questions. One was easy and the other slightly more difficult. hortlisted student were called for interview both technical and hr.