I have been working at Western Financial Group full-time (More than 3 years)
- Great work and life balance
- Great benefits
- Paid Holidays, along with Personal Days and Sick days
- Supportive management
- Lots of career opportunities
- Community Supportive job atmosphere
- Room for growth within company
- Upbeat work atmosphere
- Great upper management at Head Office in Victoria who know individuals by name and push you to succeed in company.
I don't feel like there is any down sides. I enjoy my job and everyone I work with. I enjoy coming to work and am happy here.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing! Great job and great company to work with. It would be nice to see bigger company events wit all staff and to bring us together as one and get to know people from all over company.
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Western Financial Group in January 2010.
not very complicated, I'm really not sure what else to write here, the interview was very basic. Upon being hired, it was paperwork to complete, and set up a personnel file