- San Francisco, United States
- 1001 to 5000 Employees
- Company - Public (ZNGA)
- Video Game Publishing
- $500 million to $1 billion (USD)
Got a burning question about Zynga? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Zynga employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
"Great place to work"
ProsFacilities, Food, Office Space, Colleagues, Tools
ConsImportance of QA, Commute, nothing, nothing, nothing
Zynga Photos+ Add Photo
Senior Animator InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewIt was a good experience, phone interview, the recruiter was nice and knowledgeable. Took a couple of days longer then they had said to get back to me about the results. Gave me time to ask questions. This was the first interview. They said probably had about 3 or 4 more interviews after the recruiter.Interview
What my day to day was on previous jobs. What was an issue that I helped solve.Answer Question
See All 448 interviews
Zynga Awards & Accolades
- Great Place to Work Certified, Great Place to Work, 2022, Great Place to Work® (GPTW), 2022
- Best Workplace in Canada, Great Place to Work® (GPTW), 2022
- Best Workplaces for Hybrid Work 2022, Great Place to Work® (GPTW), 2022
- Best Workplaces in Professional Development, Great Place to Work® (GPTW), 2022
- Best Workplaces for Today's Youth 2022, GPTW - Great Place To Work, 2022
Popular Careers with Zynga Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from Zynga Reviews and are not edited or altered.
Does Zynga offer relocation assistance?
...Good benefits package, decent base salary...
27 January 2021
People Also Ask about Zynga
To get a job at Zynga, browse currently open positions and apply for a job near you. Once you get a positive response, make sure to find out about the interview process at Zynga and prepare for tough questions.