I have been working at dataxu full-time
Brilliant people all around.
Senior management is super knowledgable and at the same time approachable.
Relevant technologies to play with.
Company believes in its employees.
Nothing as such but should try focus on how to market the company.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work.
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at dataxu (Bengaluru) in September 2018.
1. An initial screening round by the HR.
2. A test on hackerrank.
3. An interview by the Tech Lead asking about the experience
4. A personality test - told me that it was mandatory to take
5. An interview for testing, validation of data and other concepts
6. An interview for core skills validation - ex: programming languages and frameworks that I used
7. An interview with the Director - again experience on my past and the type of work that I am looking for etc
8. An interview by the senior director - Asked about data pipelines in the current project and a few other questions
After facing 6 rounds of interviews, I didn't even get a reply from them. How poor is the company management? They told that they'd reply by the following week - which was 10 days since the time I completed these 8 rounds. I said alright but It's been 30 days now. The recruiter used to send unnecessary emails until I gave the interview but once the process completed, I only got one mail saying that they'd get back to me but since then, no one even responded to my emails.
This company wastes your time. They think that you're free and can wait for it to give its results for any number of months. The process took so long and this is the longest interview process that I ever faced.
Even if you get selected in this company, think multiple times before joining. What a waste of time. I had to extend my time(all the interviews were held late nights so that their team in the US could come to the office and take the interviews casually) for every interview.