We do what we say and do what is right.
We invest in employees through performance-based incentives and training.
We treat everyone with dignity and welcome ...
I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)
· Working at iPlace is one of the best decisions that I’ve ever made in the professional front.
· The office work culture is amazing with various kinds of employee engagement activities and competitions going on.
· They have awesome benefits (free gym membership, spa, meal, concierge services, etc.), incentives, salary hike structure/promotions (employees can take a maximum of 7 hikes in a year) through Launchpad gamification, leave policy and US holidays (Long weekends during Thanksgiving and Christmas)
· It’s an employee-oriented company where employees are treated with respect regardless of their positions.
· iPlace is about performance, process, getting results, and treating clients as well as employees as stakeholders.
Nothing that I can think of
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at iPlace (Pune) in November 2012.
Long interviews with multiple staff by phone and in person. Company was flexible with last-minute changes. Everyone was warm, friendly and inviting. Infrastructure could be better, but for India, very modern in an attractive, well maintained location. Several calls back and forth with CEO in US, then more calls with VP of Operations. I did not meet any people face-to-face until I had already accepted the offer because I lived in a different city.
Negotiations were easy and clear. Package was generous to start with awesome incentives.