1SEO.com Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 March 2019

4.2
Lance Bachmann

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "1SEO is a leader in digital Marketing - helping a company grow online and improve their ROI" (in 9 reviews)

• "Great company to work for with great benefits" (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Yelling and cursing at employees and clients are a frequent occurrence" (in 2 reviews)

• "Each state needs a 1SEO team for its businesses" (in 10 reviews)

1. "Love my place of employment 1SEO"

I have been working at 1SEO.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Growing company. Very interesting industry. Lots of employee perks. Enjoy my co-workers.

Cons

Fast paced industry but I prefer that.

2. "Great company to work!"

Former Employee - Content Writer
    Former Employee - Content Writer

I worked at 1SEO.com part-time

Pros

They work hard to train their employees so we could do the best job possible for our clients. In return, they gave us a fun atmosphere to work and the benefits were great! I have referred friends over the years to apply for a job at 1SEO.

Cons

I didn't experience anything bad or negative when working at 1SEO.

"The worst place you can work at."

Former Employee - Digital Marketing in Bristol, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing in Bristol, PA (US)

I worked at 1SEO.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice desks for comfortable slavery.

Cons

Lance Bachmann is a liar and will tell people nothing but lies and never live up to it. Working here is employment slavery. No over time no legit sick time just a horrible place run by criminals.

Advice to Management

Stop being a Ponzi scheme and lying to your employees.

4. "Great company to build your career at!"

Current Employee - Web Developer
    Current Employee - Web Developer

I have been working at 1SEO.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with 1SEO for several years now. It has become a second home to me, and I consider it to be my extended family. 1SEO is a place where you can go not just to have a job, but a career. The work is challenging, full of peaks and valleys - but I have seen the company shine through and come out on top every single time. As any growing company we are learning and always making changes to get better. It has been an awesome experience so far to be a part of it.

As far as opportunities, the education you get at is remarkable. The world of online marketing is huge and there is so much to learn. No matter what team you are in, whether you're a content writer, SEO strategist, or a web developer, we are all digital marketers in the end. Understanding how all of it combines and works together for the marketing strategy is essential. The level of knowledge and expertise that we have available to us is incredible. On top of that, we also have weekly company-wide trainings along with team trainings about the different aspects in our industry that affect our individual roles.

On one final note, I can honestly say 1SEO has never let me down - not just on a professional level but on a personal level as well. While I have been there I have endured 2 major deaths in my family, and went through a divorce. 1SEO was beyond amazing with the love and support I received on all levels. They made sure everything was handled for me at work so I could deal with these difficult times. I don't know how I would have made it through without them. I am so proud of what I do, and to be part of 1SEO!

Cons

It is a stressful field and with deadlines and it's definitely not a "9 to 5" job. Your heart has to be in it. But days go by so quick, I can't remember the last time I was bored or looked at the time and it wasn't way over what I thought it would be. It's all worth it when you know you're part of something bigger, such as our client's success and what it does for their business and families.

Advice to Management

Thank you for everything you do!

28 Jan 2019 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Dear Current Employee - Web Developer,

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to provide accurate details of what it's truly like to be a part of 1SEO.com and we are glad to... More

"IT Technician"

Current Employee - IT Technician in Bristol, PA (US)
    Current Employee - IT Technician in Bristol, PA (US)

I have been working at 1SEO.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Benefits are paid for, fun group of people, location to my home

Cons

workload is high - some days are certainly busier than others.

Dear Current Employee - IT Technician,

Thanks for providing feedback. We are glad that you feel that you are working with a fun group of people and are not too far from home, so that you can... More

"Director of Sales"

Current Employee - Director of Sales in Bristol, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Director of Sales in Bristol, PA (US)

I have been working at 1SEO.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture at this company is amazing , great benefits, great pay. great leadership, They truly care about their employees. It is like a family

Cons

` work vigorously to ensure our clients results (not really a con) commitment to ensure that every customer is successful

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

Dear Current Employee - Director of Sales,

Thank for the feedback & positive encouragement. We hope you keep doing what you are doing!

"Great Company"

I have been working at 1SEO.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Outstanding company! Tremendous amount of thought leadership to making sure the company delivers to their clients! Hard work and dedication is rewarded. The benefits are outstanding from Healthcare, Haircuts, massages, lunches and trainer.

Cons

None, except the snacks that are always available!

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you are doing!

Dear Current Employee - Anonymous Employee,

Thanks for writing a review that reflects who we are. We appreciate you and your More than 3 years of working here.

8. "Great company with growth potential"

Current Employee - Specialist in Bristol, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Specialist in Bristol, PA (US)

I have been working at 1SEO.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1SEO is a leader in digital Marketing - helping a company grow online and improve their ROI. They are also a great company to work for.

Over the past year, I actually look forward to getting up for work, after previously dreading Monday and constantly looking forward to Friday. The company is full of people that are great to work with and Management does listen to their employees. They have a ton ancillary perks but it’s the culture that keeps the people coming back and they keep growing. It’s exciting to be apart of what’s next.

They treat their clients AND their employees like family. Being a family run business, it’s nice to see that making sure there’s a positive answer when asking the question “are you happy?” Is more important than the bottom dollar.

I’ve read some of the other reviews and most sound like disgruntled ex-employees or competition trying to slow them down. If you are interested call them & judge for yourself.

Cons

There really aren’t many cons to speak of. The hours can be long some days, but that’s agency life.

Advice to Management

Thanks for listening to your employees & Especially the leadership trainings. You provide a lot of perks most fortune 50 companies could care less about.

11 Dec 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Dear current employee - Specialist,

Thanks for taking the time to include your honest review of our company. We appreciate the feedback

"A Place for A Hard Worker"

Current Employee - Sales in Bristol, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales in Bristol, PA (US)

I have been working at 1SEO.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hard Work is rewarded, great place for a sales leader. A lot of companies offer the Salary, benefits and perks.... But do they offer the opportunity to be part of something epic? If you are a hard worker that wants to work with the best of the best, check us out
    This is the type of company that your leaders will have your back as long as you run through walls for them....

Cons

Not a place for someone that needs a safe place, and a pat on your back for doing your job... Remember, two sides to every story and people that are game changers dont have time to leave negative comments... So, I highly suggest coming in and asking the people that are here or just see the smiles on your tour...

Advice to Management

Keep on Keeping on.....
    You give us the tools that we need to be successful, you lead from the front.... thats all a sales guy could ask....

Dear Current Employee - Sales ,

Thanks for the feedback. We value any and all feedback we receive, regardless if it's positive or negative. We are glad that you feel that you are part of... More

10. "Why 1SEO Is The Best Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bristol, PA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bristol, PA (US)

I have been working at 1SEO.com full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Where should I begin, I guess from the very beginning would be the best place which will be 5 years ago as of March 10th 2019. The reason you know this place is great to work at is because I can actually remember the exact date I started at this company .

The reason I remember this date is because I recently had a new born son who just turned 6 months old and was desperately looking for someone to give me a chance to prove myself and my worth and prove to them that I could truly become a valuable asset.

When I interviewed for the job, I was completely honest and told them I had zero experience in Digital Marketing and never even heard of SEO let alone knew what it stood for. The men and women running this company understood that finding experienced individuals in this field would be an obstacle because it was rather new and there were no classes or college courses that focused on Digital Marketing.

They sat me down and asked if I was willing to put in the work and willing to learn, which of course I was. The biggest pro of working here is the upper managements understanding and patience each one of them have when training you.

They much rather you ask 1,000 questions and understand then ask nothing and "fake it, until you make it" The environment in general is amazing from the upper management to your co-workers, we are like a huge family.

Pro's of course would also include the great benefits such as health, dental and PTO you get. If you have kids and they get sick they understand and let you go home or even let you bring your kids to work with you. The health benefits are free for me and very cheap for my son which as a single father helps out very much for co-pays.

Every Monday and Friday they order out for us and during the rest of the week they keep the kitchen stocked with food, snacks and soda's all the time. We have annual raises and very competitive salaries.

Cons

Honestly, I do not see any cons working here at all.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing because it is working as we are always growing

Dear Current Employee - Anonymous Employee,

1st, we appreciate you taking the time to write the very detailed and accurate review. 2nd & most important, we are glad that you are growing your... More