- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Thailand - All Cities
- - Krung Thep Mahanakhon
- - Bangkok, Thailand Area
- - Bangkok
- Ethiopia - All Cities
- - Adis Abeba
- - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Area
- - Addis Ababa
- Burma - All Cities
- - Yangon
Found 28 of over 34 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Hey, so I rejected Walmart’s offer after accepting it by writing an email to hr because they were giving very less hike on my current ctc & joined startup who paid a decent amt with wfh. But now the role here is a bit different then what I was willing to work on. Now I feel Walmart would have been the best option & today was my joining in Walmart. What do you guys think? Should I stay with this startup or what shud I do? I am in a mess.. need your help
What to say during Stand Up Calls when you have nothing to say. How to show that you are participating in their conversations and are interested in the work. Scenario- Same 3 persons are talking everyday about the project works with the manager and you are only joining and listening and saying thank you at the end, bcz u don't know wt is going on currently in the project and no work is assigned to you.
Got a burning question about Seven Peaks Software? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Seven Peaks Software employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee★★★★★26 Jan 2023 - Senior Software Engineer in BangkokRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good company and have a great opportunity to join
There is no bonus at the end of year
- Current Employee★★★★★9 Jan 2023 - UX DesignerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun and cool vibes, lots of activities
No bonus and hospital benefit much
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★6 Oct 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in BangkokRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Using latest tech - Tech events - Free food twice a week - Knowledgeable people around
- Time tracking - Not much cons
Thank you very much for your review, great to hear you had a good time at Seven Peaks, and looking forward to have you back in the future! :) Time tracking is sadly a necessary tool in a consulting business, but we are always working on making this as easy and convenient as possible for the team through Jira integrations etc.
- Current Employee★★★★★30 Sep 2022 - Sr. HR advisorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Heaps of opportunities for personal growth, friendly culture and freedom to make necessary decisions
As with most companies in this industry, the pace is pretty quick. If you are not up for a fast moving environment then it might be a struggle. If you are, it's lot's of fun.
Thank you very much for your review, Great to hear your enjoying your time at Seven Peaks!
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★12 Jul 2022 - Senior Software Engineer/Tech LeadRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. You'll find engineers from different nationalities
1. Harvest timer based code manufacturing culture 2. No learning things 3. No work life balance 4. For leave approval, multi level document verification 5. No promotion at all 6. No yearly review or salary increment 7. Similar like a garments company where you'll be paid based on your hourly production 8. Management is very bad and they implement this kind of bad culture 9. They hire people and fire people frequently. Actually, it's a rolling process. 10. I strongly recommend to avoid this company.Continue reading
Thank you for taking the time to review Seven Peaks, but I do not recognize much from your review, so I do suspect this is not a valid review, and rather someone posting to make the company look bad. Also we haven't had any lead level that match your profile. Happy to address the various statements below: 1. Harvest timer based code manufacturing culture Like all software consulting businesses, we do require to track hours, since this is our bread and butter, and how we earn money. This is a fairly seamless integrated process for all team now, with integration with our standard tools, and also something that is made clear during onboarding, and interview, so should not have come as any surprise. We are always working on making the time tracking process as easy as possible for our team, to reduce any disturbance, while keeping it as accurate as possible for our client reporting. 2. No learning things We have recently launched our Career Path program with in depth evaluation both from leader, and from employee on multiple areas, which is tied to learning program, and mentoring to help upskill our team. We as a company are investing a lot in our employees, and are always working on ensuring that our team is up to date on their craft through internal training, and mentoring, as well as budget for external training. 3. No work life balance We value work and life balance a lot, and we have had flexible working hours from we started the business, and for the last 2 years, had hybrid work with optional work from home / office . We also do frequent social activities, dinners, team lunches, sports, and activities weekly to ensure that the team is engaged, and spent time together and have fun. 4. For leave approval, multi level document verification Leave is simple 1 min task through our HR platform, and only require your direct managers approval. 5. No promotion at all We are focusing on building a career path for everyone in the organization, and for everyone that is performing well, they have an opportunity to grow in the company, and into leadership roles over time. Not everyone are suitable for leadership roles, and in these cases, we do provide training and development to ensure that every employee are trained to go from JR to Senior and lead roles. 6. No yearly review or salary increment This is a lie, and we do yearly review and salary increment for all employees that perform. The exception might be in case employees are not doing their job, and performing well under their current level and compensation. 7. Similar like a garments company where you'll be paid based on your hourly production This is a lie. Salary is not tied to any hourly reporting, or billable hours. All employees are paid on monthly basis, regardless of their billable hours,. 8. Management is very bad and they implement this kind of bad culture I refer to the other Glassdoor reviews for a more accurate statement from our many happy employees. 9. They hire people and fire people frequently. Actually, it's a rolling process. This is a lie, We have hardly fired anyone from the company, and if it happens its usually because of serious reasons and very bad match. 10. I strongly recommend to avoid this company. I refer to the rest of the happy positive reviews on Glassdoor
- Former Employee★★★★★22 Jun 2022 - Human Resources ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Team work, colleagues and work environment
Management attitude and work process
Dear Khun Chorwimol Eiamaramwong , Hong, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for Seven Peaks. I do understand its frustrating to not pass probation, and that that might have been the main reason for your review. We did try for multiple months to make it work, but sadly it didnt. Both a cultural fit, as well as good enough relevant experience and skills is required to work with us, and I hope that you find a better suitable company both culturally and experience wise that matches you. I wish you all the best
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★8 May 2022 - Anonymous Employee in BangkokRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Interesting assignments/clients - Thailand's top corporates and awesome startups/fast-growth companies. - International working Environment - about 50 % expats representing >15 countries (Italy, France, Norway, India, etc) with international mindset. Also great place to learn English - Flexible working time - Free lunch - twice a week! - Fantastics office - located in the heart of BKK (Parq) with great views, good food options and discounted Gym downstairs. Also there's a beer tap for friday after work drinks. Fridge and pantry stocked with drinks and snacks.
-May need adjustment period if coming from purely Thai working environment. But not a major issue.
Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy to hear you like the work environment and culture at Seven Peaks.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★27 Apr 2022 - Senior Android DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Wonderful work-life balance - Care about employee growth - Encourage to learn and implement new things - Cooperative work culture - Loves to celebrate any occasion
- Nothing that can raise a red flag here
Thank you for your kind words, very happy to have you as part of our team!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★18 Apr 2022 - Copywriter in BangkokRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It is such a professional experience in the recruitment process of Seven Peaks Software. I am so impressed with the calls and all emails informing every ongoing step through the whole process. Plus, the staff is so friendly and energetic that I would like to work with them since the first time we have a conversation.
Cause the process is quite fast so it has so little of time to think thoroughly. The result comes out so fast unexpectedly but it's cool by the way!Continue reading
Thank you for you feedback, and great you had a good experience during the recruitment process.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★10 Apr 2022 - Mid Level Android Developer in RangoonRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Giving big chance Multinational culture Flexible Hybrid working hours You can grow with great team who is learning latest technology
I do not find anything about bad caseContinue reading
Thank you for your kind review, great to have you as part of our team!
Seven Peaks Software Reviews FAQs
Seven Peaks Software has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 34 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at Seven Peaks Software to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
95% of Seven Peaks Software employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Seven Peaks Software 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.