- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Nigeria - All Cities
- - Lagos
- India - All Cities
- - Gujarat
- - Ahmadabad Area
- - Ahmedabad
Found 17 of over 17 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Hello Fishes I have worked for company A from April 2022 to Dec 2022. Later in Jan 2023 i have joined company B. Today I got salary and company B and has less tax deductions... Do i need to declare the prev. income with company B? will that affect my tax calculations. If you can guide that would be helpful..
Got a burning question about 7Span? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with 7Span employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Current Employee★★★★★13 Oct 2022 - Workday ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Been here for almost 1 year and learned so many things. - Friendly environment and stable management. - Growing and taking great projects for developers to expand their career options.
- Did not found any yet.
- Current Employee★★★★★14 Sep 2022 - Frontend DeveloperRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This is a great place to work, I've been there for a few months now. I feel as if I have worked here for a long time.Everyone over here are so talented and multitasking.I am happy to be a part of 7Span.
All Good here No Cons
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★22 May 2022 - Senior Human Resources Generalist in AhmedabadRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work culture I found here at 7Span
No, any disadvantages I found till todayContinue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★22 May 2022 - Human Resources Manager in AhmedabadRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
7Span is the best company in terms of work, employee engagement, and team discussion. Managers are also so helpful
So far i can't find any demerits
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★21 Apr 2022 - Technical Recruiter- Human Resources Assistant in AhmedabadRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There are ample amonut of pros.
No Cons required for the same
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★14 Feb 2022 - Node Js Developer in AhmedabadRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The best company in town which follows the rules of US standard company. -- They value your efforts, hard work, and dedication. -- They take care of employee's personal growth. They support employee to learn something new. All management teams also took participants for the same. -- Company follows the slogan "If you taking care of your employee, your employee defiantly taking care your organization". -- Management team is always happy to hear your problem and try to find out the solution as soon as possible. -- The best part of the company is there are too many departments like HR department, backend team, frontend team, etc.. but for all, there is the same chair, same place, same table and same break time. As I see in other companies the lunchtime is also different - different. Where it's not here. So I feel like my family. -- For employee fresh time company build canteen as well. So that employees feel fresh while lunch and tea time. -- Company has 4 offices on the same floor but for every employee, entry is allowed in any office. -- The big advantage to joining is the company is we will learn multiple platforms if you are interested. (As my experience I left my first worked organization due to PHP, after joining here I am too much happy to work with this platform).
-- Not found any cons yet.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★22 Sep 2021 - Laravel Developer in AhmedabadRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I am so grateful that i joined 7span, 7span is exact a company that I believe how a company should be. -- 7span values your efforts, hard work, and dedication -- I love this company for their culture, 7span is 2nd home to me. -- Best company for career growth
My weight increases in office. As they force you to eat cheezy pizza.
Thank you for your love for 7Span. ❤️ And we will replace Pizza with Salad. 😅
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★20 Sep 2021 - Senior Android Developer in AhmedabadRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
One of the best company in town. Quality work and great staff, Lots of projects, opportunities to upskill yourself, It provide very good learning opportunities, The company culture is good and they take care of all. Company policies are also good, good job security, good work-life balance, Good exposure to client-facing roles, and good opportunities to learn more languages.
Sometimes the workload is a bit high which is the same in all industries.
Thanks for your excellent feedback. We will try to reduce the load in coming days to all our employees as we are recruiting a big team in the coming months. 🚀
- Been here for almost 3 months and learned so many things. - Friendly environment and stable management. - Growing and taking great projects for developers to expand their career options.
- Did not found any yet.Continue reading
Thanks a lot for your feedback on 7Span as a new employee. ❤️ We are happy to see you settled so quickly in our culture in a short time. 🤩
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★7 Sep 2021 - Project ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
7Span provides wings to all employees. All seniors are really supportive & down to earth. It's just like 2nd home. Sometimes I don't like going back home. We enjoy work & celebrate the festivals. Every Friday, 7Span arrange a small celebration to relax all the employees & provide Friday snacks. 7Span appreciates the employee for good work which is really required for every employee to boost their confidence. I am really happy to be a member of the 7Span family. :)
I think there is nothing like that. Who wants to develop themself. It's the best to place to work. 7Span provides all the flexibility which employees required.
Thanks a lot for your awesome review. 🤝
7Span Reviews FAQs
7Span has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 17 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at 7Span to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
100% of 7Span employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated 7Span 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.